Why migrate to another platform?
There are lots of reason why you might want to platform migrate. Your current solution might be out of date, no longer supported, to expensive, or simply no longer working for you.
The cost and complexity of constant issues adds up fast: crashed sites. broken pages. Failed upgrades and lack off maintenance, it all adds to the ongoing cost.
Other business reasons for a platform migration include preparing for success with a new business model, embracing new technology, or building a new foundation for your digital transformation.
I’ve worked with Patrik and his team since 2014 and they’re great. Very attentive, personal and they really care about doing a good job. I’ve worked with countless ‘web-agencies’ over the years and these guys are a cut above.
Business Benefits of a Platform Migration
There are many benefits with a platform migration.
- Lower ongoing costs – WooCommerce and WordPress have generally lower ongoing costs due to the amount of service providers available
- Access to more qualified developers – With WooCommerce and WordPress being the most popular platforms in the world, there is an abundance of resources available
- More integrations options – Almost all major sales channels, payment gateways, CRM’s, POS providers and Social Channels integrate with WordPress and WooCommerce
- More shipping options – WooCommerce integrates with a multiple of shipping providers
- More promotion and discount features – Vouchers, social incentives, bulk discounts, bundle deals and loyalty points, WooCommerce can do it all
- Faster and better search and filtering – with Elasticsearch, not only does your site load faster, the search and facet filtering becomes enterprise level
- Better for SEO – WooCommerce is renowned in SEO circles for its amazing SEO capabilities
How we can help with Platform Migrations
We can help you platform migrate your existing Website or Ecommerce solution to WordPress. We’ll give you more control over content, future proof it technically, improve your SEO, and save money long term.
We migrate Drupal, Joomla, textPattern, and other CMS solutions, as well as static HTML websites, to the world most popular CMS, WordPress.
If you’re on Magento, Shopify, OSCommerce, or any other Ecommerce solution, we’ll help you migrate to WooCommerce.