Salary: £30K to £40K
Job-type : Full time, flexible working hours
Location: Remote or Hybrid, UK based. Office near Wantage available if you’d prefer a dedicated desk.
We are looking for a friendly, self motivated person to help us deliver our great projects.
Your role and and responsibilities will include:
- You must be self-motivated and able to manage yourself, result driven, and have the experience needed to to work on bigger projects
- Wanting to learn and be part of a team that will always learn from one another
- Work across a broad range of exciting projects for wide variety of customers
- Developing custom WordPress websites. Some have complex API integrations, but if you’re not comfortable with taht yet, the team will help
- Creating WordPress website to the highest level
- Stay up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries
- CSS & preprocessors (SCSS, SASS)
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Having developed and maintained WordPress website
- Experience using version control systems – we use Bitbucket
- Possess some understanding of accessibility standards
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst keeping clients and colleagues up to date, and with exceptional service provided at all times
What we offer
We offer a creative, inspirational environment and love people with ambition and self motivation. Our pay is competitive, and include pension contributions, and our work environment is busy, but relaxed. We also go to the pub for lunch some Friday’s, and the company always pays when we go to celebrate a project launch.
- Full time
- Work remotely, ideally within same timezone
- 25 days holiday subject to work commitment, plus public and bank holidays
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs, say to cater for school runs or those lovely trips to the dentist
- Matched company pension up to 4%
- High-spec Macbook Pro’s and big monitors
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Your birthday off
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please let us know of your salary expectations when applying.
Flexible work hours
Great if you’re not a morning person and prefer working later hours, or the other way around
Work from home
We have a great office located near Wantage, but all our staff can work from home when they want to.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept personal applications and request that agencies are respectful of this.
How to apply
Please send a short email introducing yourself, together with your salary expectations and availability, your CV, and some work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.