Join our growing team and create work we can all be proud of.
Salary: Depending on experience
Job-type : Part or Full time, flexible working hours possible
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire, part remote possible
We are looking for a friendly, self motivated person to join us and handle all our smaller development projects and support tasks.
Your role and and responsibilities will include:
- You must be self-motivated and able to manage yourself, result driven, and have good interpersonal skills
- Wanting to learn, the rest of the team will always be there to support you
- Work across a broad range of exciting projects for wide variety of customers
- Getting involved with developing simpler WordPress websites
- Taking on and completing ongoing support tasks
- Stay up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries.
- CSS3 & preprocessors (SCSS, SASS)
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience of using version control systems – we use Bitbucket
- Possess good understanding of accessibility standards
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst keeping clients and colleagues up to date, and with exceptional service provided at all times
- WordPress or any CMS experience a plus
What we offer
We offer a creative, inspirational environment and love people with ambition and self motivation. Our pay is competitive, and include pension contributions, and our work environment is busy, but relaxed. We also go to the pub for lunch some Friday’s, and the company always pays when we go to celebrate a project launch.
- Part to Full time
- Work remotely
- 25 days holiday subject to work commitment, plus public and bank holidays, grows to 28 after 5 years
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs, say to cater for school runs
- Matched company pension
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macbook Pro’s and big monitors
- Excellent location with free parking and good bus routes
- Breakout area with large TV and games
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination.
- Your birthday off
- Regular social events, including meals out whenever we launch a new website
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please let us know of your salary expectations when applying.
Flexible work hours
This role could be suitable for a parent or carer wanting to do 4-6 hours a day and still have time to do the school run.
Work from home
We have a great office located in Milton Park, but all our staff can work from home when suitable.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept personal applications and request that agencies are respectful of this.
How to apply
Please send a short email introducing yourself, together with your salary expectations and availability, your CV, and some work examples to email@example.com.