Join our growing team and create work we can all be proud of.
Salary: Depending on experience
Job-type : Full time
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
We don’t expect you to know everything already, but in the future you responsibilities will include:
- You must be self-motivated and able to manage yourself, result driven, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Work across a broad range of exciting projects for wide variety of customers
- Getting involved with planning and development of scalable websites and e-commerce solutions
- Be involved at all stages of the design and development process
- User Acceptance Testing and support of new and existing solutions
- Stay up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries.
- Has experience working Agile.
- CSS3 & preprocessors (SCSS, SASS)
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience of using version control systems – we use Bitbucket
- Possess good understanding of accessibility standards
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst keeping clients and colleagues up to date, and with exceptional service provided at all times
- WordPress or any CMS experience a plus
What we offer
We offer a creative, inspirational environment and love people with ambition. Our pay is competitive, and include pension contributions, and our work environment busy, but relaxed. It also helps if you don’t mind losing to us on MarioKart, or at the occasional Go-Karting race or laser tag game. We also go to the pub for lunch some Friday’s, and the company always pay when we go to celebrate a project launch.
- Full time
- Work remotely
- 25 days holiday, plus public and bank holidays, grows to 28 after 5 years
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Conference contributions
- Matched company pension
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macbook Pro’s and big monitors
- Excellent location with free parking and good bus routes
- Conferences and training
- Breakout area with large TV and games
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination.
- Your birthday off
- Regular social events, including meals out whenever we launch a new website
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please let us know of your salary expectations when applying.
Work from home
We have a great office located in Milton Park, but all our staff can work from home when suitable.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
We only accept personal applications and request that agencies are respectful of this.
How to apply
Please send a short email introducing yourself, together with your salary expectations and availability, your CV, and some work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.