Position now filled
Oxford Web Design company Electric Studio offer a great working environment, with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely. We’re now looking for a driven and personable individual that can head up all digital project management for us.
Our clients include Chancellors, Charles Bentley & Sons, P2i, Oxford University Press, and lots of other established companies, as well as startups.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a client facing digital project manager with commercial skills to lead the delivery of our digital projects, including bespoke web-apps, websites, and e-commerce solutions.
You must be self-motivated and able to manage yourself, result driven, confident with clients and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Planning and managing projects across the full project lifecycle – from brief to scoping and creating user stories, to delivery on-time, on-spec and on-budget
- Managing clients and projects
- Identifying opportunities for clients to maximise the use of digital technology
- Working with and co-ordinating creative and technical resources
- Information architecture and user experience planning
You will sit in between the managing director, and the SEO, UX and the development team.
Skills & Experience
You will have worked within an agency before and have experience of planning and managing the delivery of different types of digital projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and you’ll need to have a flexible attitude towards the type of work you undertake.
You will also have good knowledge of social media, accessibility, Google Analytics, browser issues, usability and SEO and be keen to learn more.
You will have skills that will include:
- Naturally, you ‘re charismatic, bright, articulate and a leader
- Strong project planning, project management and organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Proven and successful experience of planning and managing the delivery of websites and apps with budgets in excess of 100 days of effort
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention of detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and website content management systems
- You will have a strong work ethic, you will be enthusiastic, ambitious and business minded
- Personal motivation and attitude
- Instinctive ability to identify and communicate process improvements
- Adapting and responding to change
- Resilient and able to cope with pressured situations
- Willing to go the extra mile
What we offer
We offer a creative, inspirational environment and love people with ambition. Our pay is competitive, and include pension contributions, and our work environment busy, but relaxed. It also helps if you don’t mind losing to us on MarioKart 8, or at the occasional Go-Karting race or laser tag game. We also go to the pub for lunch most Friday’s.
- Competitive salary
- Full time
- Work remotely
- 25 days holiday, plus public and bank holidays, grows to 28 after 5 years
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Conference contributions
- 3% matched company pension
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macbook Pro’s and 27″ monitors
- Excellent location with free parking and good bus routes
- Conferences and training
- Breakout area with large TV and games
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination.
- Your birthday off
- Regular social events, including meals out whenever we launch a new website
About remote working, this is a office based position due to the nature of it, but as with all our staff, you are completely free to work remotely whole of half days when you judge it suitable to do so.