Managed Web Hosting
Fully Managed Web Hosting that is ideal for customers demanding high availability, faster load times and complete peace of mind.
Managed Web Hosting
When you’ve outgrown shared hosting, but can’t justify the expense and don’t have the experience or time to manage a dedicated server or VPS, our managed web hosting is for you.
- Fully managed – every aspect of our servers are completely managed and monitored 24/7
- Rsync backup - 4 daily remote backups, all kept for a week
- Performance – all servers are built using Hewlett Packard DL380G7 servers with dual hex core processors and hardware RAID10
- Network – all services are connected to the redundant network at 1Gbps through five upstream providers (Tiscali, Telia, NTT/Verio, Interoute and Cogent) provided by Gyron Internet Ltd
- Security – our self-defending network is built around Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances, converging firewall, IPS, network anti-virus and VPN services
We utilise the many benefits of a VPS solution rather than a single server and each VPS server hosts no more than 50 sites, compared to an industry standard of at least 500 per server. Every account comes complete with their own cPanel control panel allowing full control of emails, databases, FTP accounts and much more.
If your website is vital to your business, then you can rely on our hosting solutions to provide the highest uptime.
You can order Web Hosting on-line today.
We can also register and manage your domain names. We can offer the usual .uk, .com, .net, .org etc top level domains. You can search for, and register your domains, on our Electric Hosting website.
Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
Accomplish more with an on-the-go, at home and in-the-office email solution that cuts your work in half with full synchronization. Changes are automatically applied to your desktop, Web mail and mobile account with Microsoft Exchange Hosting.
Office 365 is ideal for customers requiring hassle-free business email hosting. Each mailbox comes with:
- Access to email via Outlook or Outlook Web Access
- Mobile phone access (including iPhone, Windows Mobile and iPad support)
- Enterprise level virus and spam protection
- 50GB of storage