Oxford Web Design agency Electric Studio design websites that look great, deliver measurable results, and works on both desktop and mobile devices
Working with our clients, we carefully plan the site structure, learn about the competition and consider the need of the target audience. We also define the purpose, set out goals and clarify what your new website should achieve. This approach ensures that our visually appealing web designs always incorporate good usability practices making sure your website is easy understand and use.
Creating the site structure for the website
Organising all site content and creating the user journey
We will help you by constructing a good site structure that will help the right people find your site, guide them to the content they’re looking for and encourage them to take the action you want them to take.
The site structure acts like a map for where all content should live in the website hierarchy, and visualise different routes your customers can take to easily find what they are looking for.
Designing the wireframes
Provide an early proof of concept and visualise the user journey.
Wireframes give you the first glimpse of the website and how it will work. This is where we try ideas out, rule out any mistakes in the user journey and ensure the best user experience for both desktop and mobile site visitors.
We start with rapid sketches to help visualise and clarify our thinking, and as the ideas take shape we increase the fidelity, iteratively validating with your customers to ensure that the solutions are clear and usable.
We put the right focus and emphasis on all elements on the page, making sure the important things are prioritised and easier to find. all to validate the user experience as early on in the project as possible.
Responsive Web Design
Make your website available on all devices.
Electric Studio understand the importance of mobile friendly web design. We use the latest technology to deliver responsive web design that works across multiple platforms, including iOS, Android Blackberry and other mobile devices. The key benefit with responsive design is that the site owner only has to manage one site, there is no content duplication or multiple URL’s to host.
10 reasons to choose electric Studio
- We work closely together with our clients, carefully listening to them and responding to their needs
- We make sure your website is easy to use, both for you and your clients
- We take time to understand your business and what your website should say about you
- We have a in excess of 30 years combined experience
- We always deliver Search Engine Friendly websites that Google love
- We deliver great results, on time and on budget
- We give you full control over your websites content by implementing a WordPress CMS
- All or web designs are bespoke and we never use templates or outsource any work
- We include what other agencies charge extra for
- We have been going since 2005
In order to maximise the potential of our web design work, we fully involve our clients in the web design phase of each project, and we carefully listen to all feedback they provide us with.
Electric Studio specialise in web design, Oxford is our main market, but we work with amazing clients across the country.