Usability & Accessibility
Electric Studio design and develop websites with Usability and Accessibility in mind, ensuring a great user experience for everyone visiting your website.
Electric Studio design and develop great looking websites, and we also make sure that everyone gets the best possible user experience when visiting your website. We will always work to maximise the effectiveness and user experience of the website. Ultimately this will allow your users to attain your goal for them; whether this is to buy a product, contact you, or simply find a piece of information.
While we will ultimately develop sites to client requirements, we will always provide advice and suggestions when it comes to the user experience.
Why is accessibility important?
- There are over 10 million people with disabilities in the UK with an estimated annual spending power of £80 billion. It makes perfect business sense
- Search engines read accessible websites easier raising your website within organic search rankings
- Your customers now use a large number of devices to use the Internet and different browsers. Accessibility protects your brand integrity and ensures all people have the same great experience.
- It’s a legal obligation in the UK under the Disability Discrimination Act.
Usability is key to your users being able to fulfil their online goals, in other words, user experience is everything. Working with our clients, Electric Studio create highly usable websites ensuring users can achieve their online goals. When people have good experiences online, you soon discover repeat journeys take place and most importantly, happy users share their experiences with others.
A user friendly website from Electric Studio gives you:
- Increased browse-to-buy conversion rates
- Improved customer service
- Increased brand perception
- Reduced support load
Electric Studio design websites around people. Our usability services can help make your website easy to use.