SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
Electric Studio can help you search engine optimise your website and reach a better organic rank that will last longer.
We’re a Oxford SEO professional and can help you by analysing your website and comparing it to your competitors, submit a list of suggested changes which we even can help you implement. We offer SEO as a one off, or as an ongoing service to help you rank better.
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO is the active practice of optimising a web site by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines.
Why should you care?
- Search is very, very popular. It reaches nearly every one on-line in England and billions around the world
- Being listed in the first few results is critical to visibility
- Being listed at the top of the results not only provides the greatest amount of traffic, but instills trust in consumers as to the worthiness and relative importance of the company/website
- An incredible amount of offline economic activity is driven by searches on the web
Google Webmaster guidelines for good SEO
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines
- Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write content that is clear and accurate
Read more on Google
We can help you rank better organically
We can help you in three ways, either just a website research project, or we also implement it as a one-off, or we take care of you for the next months or years.
Website visibility and performance research report
A complete report comparing your website to the competition
If you are concerned about how your website is doing organically on Google, Live.com and Yahoo, for a keyword like “SEO Oxford” then our in-depth website visibility and performance research report will help you set-up a action plan. The SEO visibility and performance research and report is a one-off project that is perfect for ambitious medium-sized businesses operating in a competitive market.
One-Off SEO implementation
Implementing best practise SEO on your website
Building on our web development experience, we implement the suggested changes and set-up tools to track the progress. We also teach you how to move things forward yourself during our meeting, or can help to advise you monthly or weekly going forward.
SEO Oxford as a Ongoing Service
Positive and forward thinking SEO results
If you need help on an ongoing basis, a monthly programme designed to help established websites increase their search engine visibility and conversion ratio. This is the best way forward to achieve long term, organic SEO success and to get the most out of every visitor.
A good addition to any SEO campaign is Online Marketing, or SEM. This can include link building or sending out newsletters.
Analysing monthly SEO progress
We use the best tools to analyse and measure the success and validity of our SEO implementations. During the project we also share with our clients the vast experience we have, and how they can help to achieve their goals.