Electric Studio can help you develop anything from the front-end of your website, to advanced, completely bespoke back-end solutions.
Front-end Website Development
Electric Studio always hand-code and make sure that the code use semantic mark-up that breaks gracefully and is optimised for the best possible indexation on Google and other search engines. When we develop our code, our many years of experience make sure that:
- All code is minimised and optimised for fast loading
- The HTML and CSS and always presents the most important information, usually the H1, to search engines
- All the repetitive content, such as navigation and copyright messages are presented last in order to make sure that all content looks unique to Google
- All HTML and CSS is fully W3C valid and compatible with all major browsers
- Amongst many other things, we use good alt tags on images and all forms use label associations to make the website conform with WAI Accessibility standards Priority 2
Back-end Website Development
Electric Studio mainly develop websites that can be maintained and managed by our clients, with full training in their operation provided at our Oxford offices before the website is launched. Our developers are highly trained and experienced in building scalable and secure online solutions such as a Magento eCommerce Solutions, WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS) as well as client specific bespoke applications.