This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but incredible team in a design and new media studio focussed on delivering a first-class end-product for established and growing high-end brands.
You’ll get to work on a range of beautifully designed digital communications including websites, e-commerce stores, Mobile Apps, HTML emails and much more.
To apply, please email your CV and a list of links email@example.com.
- You have an online portfolio of standards-compliant hand-coded websites
- You want to learn even more about pushing the boundaries of the web and are excited about the possibilites of new technologies including HTML5
- You are using, or are familiar with, Github
- You have some experience developing websites for mobile devices using responsive design
- You have an excellent understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- You have good experience in working with WordPress
- You have a good understanding of SEO best practices, you don’t need to be a SEO guru, just be aware of your role in it all
- Ideally, you’ll have some working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- You’re design literate and understand the value of pixel perfection and respect the design teams input
- You’re outgoing, comfortable talking to clients and enjoy working as part of a small team
- You’re self-motivated, happy to get stuck in and tight deadlines bring out the best in you
- You speak English and can work in our Milton Park offices every day of the week
Key skills and experience
- Our collaborative approach means you’ll be working closely with designers and developers alike
- You’ll be taking final PSDs and converting them into advanced CSS layouts
- You’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills across all areas
- You might have to talk to the odd client
- You’ll be frequently asked to contribute to the bigger picture, with opportunities to get involved in strategy, planning and creative ideas for both clients and the studio itself
We offer a creative, inspirational environment and love people with ambition. Our pay is competitive and our work environment relaxed. It also helps if you don’t mind loosing to us on Xbox or at the occasional Go-Karting race.
This position is now filled, but if you feel you can add value to a growing and exciting company, please do send us your CV.